Get ready for the spectacular experience of a tribal-style salmon bake, complimented by appetizers, salads and deserts, served outdoors on a late-summer afternoon, with live entertainment from Milestone in Review. This dinner, along with live auction of vacation and dining opportunities, will make for an unforgettable evening - all benefiting the local and global community service projects of the Rotary Club of Ashland.
- Tickets are $65.00 per person (Beer, Wine & Soft Drinks sold separately)
- You may purchase up to 8 tickets per order
- Reserved tables for 8 available
- Contact Roger Pearce at the phone number or email address indicated below for table arrangements:
There are two methods to purchase tickets to the Tribal Style Salmon Bake:
Simply send an email to Roger Pearce at AshlandRotarySalmonBake@gmail.com. Roger will help you purchase tickets. You will have the option to have your tickets mailed to you or held at the door.
Click the logo below to purchase tickets online. Please disregard the box entitled "Promo Code".
What happens next?
- You will receive an immediate response to your listed email from PayPal that payment has been received for your tickets to the event.
- Please print your payment receipt to present at the event check-in.
We look forward to seeing you there!
4:00 pm to 7:00 pm --- Sunday - September 17, 2017
Grizzly Peak Winery, 1600 East Nevada Street, Ashland, Oregon